Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chilly chicken salami

I was wandering in big bazzar with y daughter Saie, yeah literally "wandering" as my wife was busy in shopping :D I came across meat freezer and all of sudden I started feeling cravings for having chicken. I didn't had chicken for almost 2 weeks and so I was going restless so my eyes got fixed on frozen Chicken salami :D, I immediately picked it up and put in my basket. After reaching home I literally tore pack of salami and took out 3 slices and put rest of stuff in refrigerator and prepared myself for cooking chilly chicken salami.

Ingredients:
1. 3 Chicken salami slices (or any other chicken)
2. Half capsicum (thinly sliced)
3. half onion (thinly sliced)
4. 4 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
5. 1 inch ginger (finely grated)
6. 1 Tsp. vinegar
7. 1 Tsp. Soya sauce
8. 1 Tsp. Red chilly sauce
9. 2 Green chillies (de-seeded and thinly sliced)


That's it, this is sufficient to make thick chilly sauce for one person. 

Put a frying pan on medium heat and add 1 Tsp. oil/butter, once oil becomes hot enough add garlic and ginger and saute a little, you can choose to burn out garlic (But then it will become burnt garlic sauce). Now add sliced onion and saute for a minute, add capsicum and green chilly and saute till capsicum changes its color a bit. Now add in vinegar, soya sauce and chilly sauce and mix well. Cut chicken salami slices in fat stripes and add them to pan, saute till it gets well coated. Now add about 50ml water and keep stirring lightly till gravy thickens up. If you have added more water, then just add some corn flour to pan so that gravy will become thick.


And yeah you are ready to serve/eat it. It is recommended to eat it while its hot. It taste too good. If you don't have chicken salami you can add any sort of chicken pieces. Just make sure chicken is cooked through. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment